Board of Trustees
What Have the Board Been Doing?
In a rapidly growing school accommodating all a students takes a lot of work. Now that we have completed the teaching spaces we are looking to complete our Outdoor Environment. This project is underway, we can't wait to see the finished product.
Timeline of Our Expanding School!
- Outdoor Environment - Watch this space at the end of Wilson Field, some work has been done, more to come...
Term 1, 2018
- Refurbishment of Junior rooms complete, looking good!
6th September 2017
- After a lot of patience and hard work we finally opened the last of our 'new' teaching spaces.
- The roof is on...
- Ground has been broken, and we are under way, it will be interesting for the children to watch this building go up!
- The prefabs along the end of Wilson Field will be staying for a while! The building process for the new classrooms behind the hall is under way.
- We were unable to lease or use the land along Norman Kirk Rd, it proved to be too costly. This has been a lengthy process, thank you for your patience and understanding!
2012 - 2016
- One Hall, a 6-Block and an 8-Block of classrooms built as our roll grows rapidly. Exciting times.
Copies of Board meeting minutes are available by request from the School Office
Chris Swanson - Staff Rep
For more information regarding Board of Trustees contact the BoT Chairperson,
Megan Harlick: firstname.lastname@example.org